All animals must have an official ear tag or official legible breed registration tattoo.|
1. No cattle showing clinical signs of contagious or infectious disease, including active ring worm, warts, lice and mange will be admitted to any show.
2. Interstate animals exhibited at Pennsylvania shows or fairs must meet the Pennsylvania requirements and must be accompanied by an interstate health certificate to be eligible for entry.
3. All cattle must be vaccinated in the current show year against the respiratory complex (shipping fever) including IBR not less than 15 days prior to the show or have been administered a prophylactic dose of hyper immune IBR – Shipping Fever serum within 5 days of the opening date of the show. A USDA approved prophylaxis will be accepted. A report of such treatment, vaccination, and/or additional vaccination specifying the biologics used, date of administration, and complete identification of the animal, prepared by an accredited veterinarian, must accompany the animal.
4. All cattle for exhibition in Pennsylvania should be accompanied by a health certificate signed by an accredited veterinarian that includes a statement that the animal(s) identified have been immunized against IBR, PI3 and BVD using at least 2 doses of killed vaccine, 2-4 weeks apart or one dose of MLV vaccine. The most recent vaccine must be administered not less than 15 days or more than 180 days before the show. With proper directions from you veterinarian, your health certificate should be good for 90 days.
5. All cattle entries should be vaccinated against Infectious Bovine Rhinotracheitis and Shipping Fever with modified live virus vaccine not less than 30 days and nor more than 9 months before the opening date of the show. A report of such vaccination specifying the biologics used and the date of administration, written by an accredited veterinarian, must accompany the cattle. The animals must be identified on the report.
6. An "Animal Owner or Caretaker's Verification of Veterinarian-Client-Patient Relationship" form must be presented upon arrival at all shows and fairs in Pennsylvania. A sample copy of this form can be found on the next page. Copies will be accepted.